|“||The Eternal Night is for those foolish enough they can conquer the sun.||”|
Black Sun (Pantheon accolade)
Silver with dark violet streaks
Violet with black sclera
Pantheon (To a degree)
Testament is a recurring antagonist featured in Spiritwalkers. He is a troll sorcerer affiliated with the anti-magic organization Pantheon as one of its elite Inquisitors, going with the accolade of "Black Sun" that reflects his deadly mastery over Eclipse magic.
|“||The more warriors I felled, the more this Eclipse shall overshadow everything.||”|
Obsessed with the idea of corrupting the sun, Testament's delusional grandeur is as worse as his psychopathic pride, all of which is hidden beneath a mantle of cunning intuition.
Powers & Abilities Edit
As a troll, Testament's overall condition far surpasses that of a normal human's and with magical augmentations, he's even much stronger than the majority of his troll brethren.
- Semi-Immortality: Like any other troll, Testament can live much longer than humans but can still be killed in battle.
- Enhanced Strength: Although more inclined to cast his magics over a direct assault, Testament has incredible physical power. He can easily throw a table mid-air, knock down a few trees amidst of a rampage, and even lift trolls bigger than him by the neck just to show them who's boss; all of them being done with only one hand.
- Enhanced Durability: Testament is quite sturdy than ordinary humans, like most trolls, and can shrug off most attacks with his rock-hard skin. He was able to endure the damage being inflicted by Quickening-based attacks and certain, low-leveled spells. However due to continuous use of Eclipse magics, his level of defense gradually worsens throughout the story, although it remains in a constant level where he can ignore blows coming from human hands or beings inferior to trolls.
Eclipse Magic Edit
- Eternal Burn (....):
- Dark Crow (....):
- Direct Sunlight (Formerly): Initially, Testament had a weakness towards sunlight like his brethren, as it will burn and turn him into stone. After his discovery and further experimentation with his destructive magics, he becomes completely immune towards it.
- Solar/Lunar Eclipses: In a twist of irony, his corruption had somehow made him extremely cripple towards the appearance of a solar or lunar eclipse. Not only he loses access to his unique magics for the duration of the phenomena, Testament also has his strength being sapped away from him as well. It is still unknown, even to the mad troll himself, why such a rare phenomenon proves to be his greatest downfall.
- Arrogance: Testament's overpowered reputation is hampered by the sheer amount of arrogance.