|“||I am an evil overlord from the future and what is this?!||”|
Arthur, or Polaris Arthur Kjell-Cypher, is an elf-fairy hybrid with a dissociative identity disorder who strives to become a villain. He comes from the future and a dimension that's parallel to ours.
He isn't a good villain, but learns from his mistakes and moves closer every day moves to becoming the evil overlord he desires to be.
Created by Vampire-One.
This page is not free to edit.
Arthur is the son of the half-elf Rachael Cypher and fairy Regulus Kjell, and born after the Nuclear Winter; the result of World War III in Nashville, Tennessee. He was brought to a private school/college by the headmaster of the orphanage he was raised in.
Little is known about him, except that he's always wanted to be a villain, and -despite his appearance- is incredibly intelligent. He's inherited his mother's insanity and knack for scientific construction, most notably, doom weapons.
Arthur wishes to become the master of the parallel Earth, as he believes the current masters to be incompetent.
Arthur suffers from DID and has three personalities.
He can be sweet and complacent, with a hate for violence (referred to as "Squishy"), a hyperactive, cartoony villain with a taste for peanut butter (the default), and a dark evil that loves violence and arson (referred to as "Polaris").
There's no telling which will be in control at a given moment, and he's constantly changing between them in a matter of seconds.
These different sides, however, can be purposely drawn out depending on what is said or done to Arthur.
- Full Name:
- Polaris Arthur Kjell-Cypher
- Arty, Ari, Art, Kid, Lord of the Dark Legion, The Cyberpunk, Polaris, Squishy.
- British-Southern Reaches Dweller
- 1/3rd Trow's Kind, 1/3rd human, 1/3rd undisclosed species of Fae.
- 159 LBs.
- Hair color:
- Chocolate brown with black and beach blond.
- Eye color:
- Lawful Evil
- Rachael Cypher (mother; half-elf), Regulus Kjell (father, Dream Fae), Richard "Madness" Cypher ( grandfather, half-elf), Angelina Cypher (grandmother, half-elf), Ostevil Cypher (great x13 grandfather; Trow's kind), Desmodaici (uncle, Wynter Waker), Oriana Cypher-Na-Zan (aunt; dhampir).
- Viral "Spider", Jussi Holmgard
- Richardo Jeshua Cypher, Lordi Halford Cypher
- Kalvin ("KKKAALLLLLVVVIIINNN!"~~Arthur), Sirius Holmgard, various heroes of his time
- Reese's stuff, his family, peanut butter, building contraptions, the concept of villainy, video games, movies, comic books, hard rock and metal music, collecting stuff
- Kalvin, super heroes, celery/Brussels sprouts, techno music, history teachers
- Voice actor:
- Spider One (Michael Cummings)
- Musical theme:
- Industrial metal (Powerman 5000)
- Animal representative:
Supervillain by Powerman 5000,
Get Your Bones by Powerman 5000,
When Worlds Collide by Powerman 5000,
Theme to a Fake Revolution by Powerman 5000,
Show Me What You Got by Powerman 5000,
Ultra Mega by Powerman 5000,
Action by Powerman 5000,
Make Us Insane by Powerman 5000,
Flash Back Radio by Axxis,
Never Say Never by Triumph,
Dead Memories by Slipknot,
Sweating Bullets by Megadeth,
Recipe for Hate.....Warhorse by Megadeth,
Bad Place Alone by Alice Cooper,
Evil Has a Name by Hail the Villain,
Blackout by Hail the Villain,
Toxicity by System of a Down,
Brand New Day from Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
- Arthur, whatever the personality is taking control, is jumpy, and sneaking up on him usually leads to him shouting "I DID NOT DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR!"
- Tends to speak extremely fast when he's scared, startled, excited or angry.
- He doesn't like electronic music. The only exception is Industrial and Drum and Bass.
- He always has at least one Reese product on hand; whether it is actual sweets or lip balm.
- Tends to watch/read/listen/collect things from the late 90s and 2000s.
- He treats his aunt like a little sister.